Sunday, October 28, 2012

Paper Proposal


Claim: 
The treatment of the Native Americans by the White Man mirrors the infamous Holocaust of the Jews in innumerable, terrifying ways. This did not happen by accident however. Few people know that Hitler actually designed much of his final solution around the treatment of the Native Americans, and that his success was dwarfed by the United States horrifying conquest.

                                Support:
I will draw connections between each extermination, showing the surreal similarities between the two. I will compare and contrast each step of both stories, and I will research Hitler's writings, as well as the writings of our own countries, and I hope (actually for the sake of humanity I hope I don't, but for the sake of my paper I hope) to find even more similarities. I will also look into the fact that Hitler actually said that he was panning to mirror the extermination of the Native Americans.

                     Warrant: 
It seems to me that this topic has either not been researched enough, or that research has not been publicized enough. It is absolutely essential that everyone know the truth of thee matters, both because history has a habit of repeating itself, and because it is their history. If my hypothesis proves true, our entire country is built on a foundation of the bones from a holocaust even more devastating than the Shoah.

No comments:

Post a Comment